Im a self proclaimed expert on disorders. Well im not that big of an expert in reality, but i think im the first person ever to understand how they work and will explain in detail,,,,” basic depression disorder” and what you need to do to fix this PAIN IN THE ARSE disorder and move on with your life. As i understand this disorder, this concept of HOW TO FIX might not be possible, and will require the inner person to shine through and not the DISORDER to try and annalyse this information…
The things that you need to do to get rid of depression are.
1. Understand “HOW THE BRAIN WORKS” and sends signals to your emotions. How a brain processes mental abuse.
2. Understand HUMAN INSTINCTS are what they are trying to do.
3. Understand that you need to be feeling a certain low level of emotional strength before DEPRESSION DISORDER takes effect.
4. Understand that depression disorder is a disorder that is an ATTACHMENT to your way of thinking and not anything to do with your real self.
5. That you cant CHANGE the disorder, you can only DISTRACT it while you repair your emotions
6. what are the things that can repair your emotions
7. what are the things that lower your emotions
8. Understand how you went into depression, think reverse the processes and the reasons for going into depression are now gone or when removed, you could attempt this process
This is my first draft and there are a thousand ways of doing all this, but here is the concept and replace whatever sections with something similar relevenat to your life. This is just for depression disorder, but similar processes for any disorder, but what happened or the abuse suffered will vary greatly for each disorder. Also understand there is a reason why a blue print for getting out of depression disorder has never been written about, and thats because this stuff is extremely hard to understand and virtually all your learned knowledge about depression has to be thrown out. I mean pre-concived ideas of depression that are not factual and thats the whole lot in my book. Also removing beliefs from your brain is nearly impossible unless you understand something and can work out for your self how it works and be having those it moments where you understand things and not believe in things… really hard to get past this sort of thing, buit all this is completly new and i havent seen any material that i can say is relevent to this process. Remember there is a reason why they dont know how you get depression and how to get rid of it. AND THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS AT ALL…..GOOD LUCK IN EVEN UNDERSTANDING THIS. IT WAS A MIRACLE times TEN TO WORK OUT THIS, BUT NOT ONE THING WILL BE DISPROVEN HERE OUT OF HUNDREDS OF NEW FINDINGS… maybe reading this half a dozen times will be of greatest benifit…….
1. HOW THE BRAIN WORKS…… This is super duper important everything you read here should somehow reflect on how the brain processes information. While a brain is something you can examine with the right technology and disorders or anything mental can’t be seen, touched or examined, try to zone in on how it is your brain is the focus and all there is to focus on.
Every time you have a thought, you get a feeling from your emotions…. it will be a good or bad feeling of some degree. Good feelings are what is going to make you stronger. Bad feelings are what makes you weaker. The SAME thought gets a feeling from your emotions everytime you have that thought. You think the same thing a hundred times and you are battering your emotions with this FEELING. Thats great if its something positive, but you not depressed if you feeling great all the time. Its going to be something negative and generally thoughts of yourself or something that will be making you loose confidence slowly every time you think about this one thing. Or list of negative things.
Also start to get to understand that you brain, your mind, you thoughts or what ever the heck you thinking about in your head can only squeeze so much in there before it it all CLUTTERED UP or tangled. How a cluttered mind will avoid new experiences as it will not want to add new thoughts to an already confused way of thinking……… And there is not room for new thoughts. Start to understand that to UNTANGLE and SOLVE old thoughts in the head is a process you need to undertake and more to the point learn how to unclutter your mind to make room for you brain to start thinking new thoughts that you are going to have to be positive in nature, so your emotions can start feeling good and start repairing.
Understand and this is a key element of recovery, that there are TWO types of thoughts the brain can have.
1. where you have a question that is put to your brain that requires thought and then an ANSWER is attained and that answer will stop your brain trying to SOLVE this thought in your MIND.. examples are, a calculation, decieding on your dinner and all things you think about and then do. Your brain needs more and more of these types of thoughts to give you an increased clarity of thought and an unscrabbling of your mind….. Also do this so you believe it…. Try to cyclical thought 100 plus 100, you get the answer and you CAN’T just keep thinking about this question your brain has SOLVED. And i mean actually try it and then try it with some other things you are strong in knowledge of. Try to worry about something you have already taken care of making dinner, going to the gym, paying back money owed or millions of things. You worry when you NOT doing things.. But also feel this general concept of………….. there is always going to be worrying in everyones life and most of your worries are taken care of, going to be taken care of in time and that worrying isnt doing anything and will go away when you do the job that is of concern… OR it will get done when you do it and you have CONFIDENCE that you will do it……… if you keep worrying then ITS YOUR BRAIN TELLING YOU “its time to prioritise this and get it out of your mind”
2. … WHERE YOUR BRAIN IS TRYING TO SOLVE SOMETHING THAT THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO AND IS THIS CLUTTERING UP YOUR MIND.. There are many examples of this but the ones that really hurt you are put downs and people confusing you. If someone puts you down, you BRAIN can only think about it and not find an ANSWER and move onto its next problem to solve . Its fine if you strong emotionally as you will just see it as a put down and not truth and thats the brains answer and you move on.
Being aware of what you are thinking about and what that does to your emotions is the key and then trying to CUT this thought FROM YOUR MIND or those people from who you listen to. Reconize and know what things are ABUSE and know that there not true.. Even to the stage of reconising them straight away and thinking why this person is trying to hurt you, what are they getting out of it and that there is something wrong with them. That its there opinion and why are they giving you opinions that are not helpful and making you think and clutter up your mind…… And then getting your mind to think to its self that its just abuse and not true and move away from this kind of person as the answer. Also not to rationalise with this type of person as you are trying to rationalise something that is not true and hence will probably go no where…
An extreme example of i can think about is where TWO parents where calling there teen daughter a FAT CUNT. After everyone telling her to not take notice, to do more exersize and trying to discuss her weight, i gave her an answer that helped her. I said “that just abuse, there is something wrong with your parents to say that to you and there just trying to put you down for some reason as it takes there mind off there issues” She replied “im not even fat” and i replied” emily, it would be worse if you actually were. They keep saying this as its what hurts you, not that its TRUE. It will go round and round in your mind that type of abuse and is why you have depression and anxiety……. What there really saying is that there got issues and hurting you is there way of dealing with them and if there to stupid to be giving you an opinion that actually matters.”
Also just simple things in life like saying for ages you have something that needs doing and not doing it. Or stupid questions like “why are we here”, “i wonder if this person likes me”,”is god true.” Try not to have too many thoughts that there is no answer to and just stuff you thinking about all the time.
Remember thinking the same thing over and over is hitting you emotions with each thought in a negative way will make you feel BAD. And also that the same thought is using nearly no brain power as its just going round and round and that your brain is virtually switched off and learning nothing but what is going round in your mind which there isnt an answer to.. Also that it is missing out on all the new thoughts it could be having and chances of feeling good through new experiences, fun things and positive thoughts.
2. HUMAN INSTINCTS is just how people are… The reason we get this good feeling inside when we do certain things is that its our emotions telling us that this is good and do things like this… Its our human instincts trying to draw us into what is good for us and the bad feeling when we do or think things is our human instincts trying to tell us not to go there, or this is not true…… sending us a warning to not go there………
We are also drawn to people close to us like parents, partners and friends. That its completly normal that we listen and learn from them. Its just how we are… BUT human instincts were developed many millions of years ago, before anyone close to us was doing us any harm and have not developed to be able to cope with people who we are drawn to, doing us harm. So its up to the person to be aware of there human instincts are taking notice of abuse which is normal, but you got to now counter that by being aware that some opinions or people are doing me harm and making me feel bad…. Remember that a millions of years ago when we developed into what we would still be now was when things were very simple… We probably didnt even talk more than a few grunts and signals to this rapidly changing enviroment moving a way faster than ever before while our knowledge of depression is vertually going backwards and depression and mental illness are increasing at an increasing rate.
3. What i mean by “A certian low level of emotional strength before depression disorder takes effect” is that things would of been on the downward spiral with your confidence, your cyclical negative thought, self esteem and life in general and that once you reach a certain low level and that you are continuing to drop and getting continued negative messages from your brain is when you got depression…… You dont get it if everything is rosey in your life and you havent a worry in the world. Its very often straight up abuse and things like being taught things negative and you mind just being in overdrive of confused thoughts that are making you feel bad.
So i feel it is important if you are going to fix something to at least know why you got it. You may believe you always had it, you mum may have told you THIS AND THAT, but depression disorder can only be attained when a perons mental state reaches a certain low level of confidence and bad feeling that depression kicks in so you dont continue to spiral to a never ending low level…. Its possible and i can only see depression as this certain low level that kicks in as a set way type of thought process, to save you going even lower than this and like a warning to the person to fix themselves emotionally OR further mental illness WILL ARISE or breaking emotionally.
4. Everyone with depression thinks the same. Or have you ever noticed how you feel like NOBODY UNDERSTANDS YOU and everyone with depression understands you… There is a good reason for that and that is due to you having a disorder that thinks not like a normal person and you are trying to tell a normal person at times the thoughts of a disorder that they have no knowledge about and you feel like there not getting you or not there for you.. Like you dont understand that a disorder is in some capacity taking over your thought process, they dont understand its way of thinking as they dont think like a disorder and cant relate to you thoughts… If they were to listen to the distress you are in, is going to only hurt them emotionally and nothing they are going to be able to say will be relevant to helping you… They dont understand or do you that its the disorder making you think these thoughts and not your true self.
5. Trying to CHANGE the depression disorder is completly useless. You can hit it with medications to lessen it and not something i know about. But i have not seen how the disorder changes to much from the time you get it to somewhere down the track. People learn to live with it better and get used to it and have ways to DISTRACT themselves from having the depression be on there mind, but i feel as though its a set disorder that cant be altered so much and its the changing of the person beneath the disordered that is being altered.
Distracting the disorder is a really high level concept. And by that i mean, somehow you need to organize your life so that there is no time for your DEPRERSSION DISORDER to take over the thought process. You need to be busy all day and fall asleep without thinking for a while so you dont allow the disorder to be able to take over the thought process. I did it by playing online poker and listening to podcast all day and working for about a month……. You just have to do anything to keep your mind from having time to think the disordered thought pattern and hurting you emotionally…. Like a plan day of activities and keeping your mind from thinking negative, lots of new things. A more reasonable approach than poker may be getting up and doing some exercise, surfing the net, cooking a new breakfast, going to work, having some cool music that makes you happy, cooking off a reciepe for dinner, kids doing some cleaning, watching a funny movie and crashing out under no pressure to sleep, like with a podcast on or something…. Just having something there to do at all times to not allow you to get down for an extended period of time… Always trying to achieve and feel good about you and everything around you. You will feel the change when you go from having the disorder to when its gone. It was 2 in the morning when i woke up and text my friend and told him i was out of anxiety disorder and could feel the difference right away. And then from then on i continued to get stronger emotionally as i knew how to do that.
Do what ever makes you feel distracted.. if drugs help than use them, if medication helps then use that and reduce it. if playing play station all day works or a long bush walk then do that, but have your life set up with back up plans on how to distract the disorder while you get emotionally stronger.
6. Here is a list of THINGS THAT MAKE ME STRONGER EMOTIONALLY…. It will be different for everyone
-hard work, working hard, exercise
-extended play with the kids with focus on them and them being happy out exploring in nature playing games and learning stuff
-clearing your head from any tangled thought
-walking along thinking positive thoughts
-learning new things and discovering nature type stuff, being good to animals
-chatting in a friendly enviroment
-Thinking about good times and anyone who has done you good or is a good person
-cooking cleaning,gardening, blogging, writting
-putting yourself in spots you feel confident about
-music, singing, dancing, laughing
7. Things that MAKE ME EMOTIONALLY WEAKER.
–worry, cyclical thought, boredom, uncertainty,
-hope(this is a personal one i think)
-returning fire with abuse